4.01.2010

nostalgic.

5:00pm, do we ever go out this early? Did we even get out this early? Once? I was so happy practice was over. Hell week. Next thing on my mind, was going to the park. I wanted to play so bad. Yesterday, i made so many kills with my right but one with my left. LOL. Anyway, i was so hyped up to play. I come and i see all courts filled up. Darn. ): So i wait and wait. I was wearing shorts and my eastern nationals shirt. So i was waiting and waiting, then it got freezing. Winston was sitting next to me, soon Mashi's turn to go. I took his sweater and started to cover my legs. It felt warm :D

So i'm waiting and i see allenchen walk in with friends from franny lew. I knew he was going to come. Hahas. He spoke my name today, and i was surprised, cause we usually just see each other and look at each other but don't say or do anything. Hahas, well, it's okay. As i was waiting, on the other side was nicky. For some reason, i couldn't really stop looking at him. It's because of the feelings i still have for him. When i see him, i don't know what i see, but i see the man i dated once, the one who i had moments with, hmmm. As i was sitting, i starting to reminisce. I thought back to times where we were still together. And i smiled. It felt warm. I thought only these things happen in movies. Why the hell would this happen in reality? But it did, i started to reminisce and i loved it. I started to gather memories of when we were still together. I remembered when we saw each other at the park, he would walk to my side, waiting for me. Then i would walk to his side, waiting for him. I remembered when i would wear his asspack and he would wear his backpack. He did today. I laughed inside cause nothing really changed. He was about to leave but came to my side and waited for me. I picked up my stuff and started talking to him as if we never broke up. Westley came over and started giving us all these signs. I read Nicky's face. I knew exactly what was going on in his mind. When Westley left, he said it. I smiled knowing i was right. He didn't change much. Most that changed was getting a tan. He got a tan, and it looked pretty good on him, there wasn't really any change. I don't know if i looked different to him or now. I probably did. Hmm, well, I felt warm when we both went in for a hug. Like usual, i smelled him. LOL. no i don't go around sniffing people, but i just do when i hug. And he had the same cologne. We were talking, not much happened, but it made my day. It made my day knowing that we can still be friends despite what happened. I still have feelings for him, but he won't know. Being friends is the most we can do, it gives me this warm feeling within, friends it is, friends it is(:

No comments: