2.16.2009

Great day went down, last minute....

What the fxxking shit? Fxxking dad is blaming shit on me and Michelle again. What the fxxk?! Just because the remote control is fxxking misplaced, doesn't ruin your whole fxxking life. Damn.

Like I said before, nothing will ever fxxking satisfy your fxxking needs. It's I want this now, I want that now. Never patient. When we wait for you, we wait. When you wait for us, It's like you're fxxking gonna shoot someone in the fxxking head. And if you are planning to shoot someone in the head, then you might as well fxxking do it to mine. I can't take all this bull anymore. Fxxking shit. I can't take anymore of what you fxxking want to fxxking say. 

It's fxxking not like you're going to fxxking die if the fxxking remote control is fxxking misplaced. Fxxk! You fxxking keep making up shit. If you want to fxxking move out, then fxxking move out. No one's fxxking stopping you. You have no fxxking idea what fxxking stress is fxxking placed upon me and Michelle. Damn. Mad shit comes upon my mind. And when you yell at me, i want to fxxking yell back so fxxking bad. Next time, I will. Fxxk yeah I will. I'm not a little bitch anymore. I'm DEFINITELY not the same girl you knew couple years ago. I fxxking grew. You can't even fxxking remember your daughters' age, birthday, grade, and almost everything thats important to us. Do you have any idea how much that fxxking hurts me and Michelle? Me and Michelle matured. We don't want to fxxking do things for you anymore that are pointless. You can do that to Samuel, but that's still fxxking wrong. Because you never will. He's your favorite son. And he's your only son. That's why you would do anything for him. You know almost everything about him. But you don't know him as well as the rest of the family.  You are never home, that's why you can't experience how it is to live with Samuel. It's not a torture, but what tortures me is how you talk about mommy. You say that she is fxxking practically useless. You assume that all she does is watch TV. Well, you're fxxking wrong! Being a mom is WAY harder than being a dad. Mom has to fxxking clean, cook, wash, and so many other more fxxking things. YOU wouldn't fxxking know that, because everything i mentioned, are things that you never fxxking do. You will never fxxking clean. All I ever saw you clean was the fish tank. Last time you cooked was couple years ago. If you think mommy's useless, then I'm worse. This is the MOST iMPORTANT thing to me ever is that:: Whenever me and Michelle were sick, you would NEVER, not ONCE in your LIFE, check up on us and see what was wrong. Only person who did that, was mommy. But if it was my brother, you would get your fxxking ass up. And fetch him tylenol or something. Idunno, don't care either. I love Samuel, just...not as much as you.

 Don't fxxking say mommy's useless. She means more to me than anything else in the world. I would fxxking suicide for her. And the way you fxxking say things about her, just makes me wanna fxxking smack the shit out of you. I'm old enough to hear things that shouldn't be heard and say things I shouldn't.

I know what is wrong and what is right. And what you're fxxking doing is wrong. I know me cursing right now is fxxking wrong too. But I just can't take the shit that you do. If you ever read this, don't get me wrong. But you act like an ass really often. You don't even know that I cry myself to sleep. You don't even know when you yell at me with a fxxking loud-ass voice because you're too fxxking wasted and drunk at three or four in the morning.....

Fxxk this. I'ma go. Next time I come, i'll probably be happier......

No comments: