5.23.2009

o5.22.o9

Crazy, crazy, crazy. This day was awesome. School went by pretty quick with a couple of subs. But it was Military Ball that was on my mind the whole effing day. After my last period, I walked home with Maro and Leslie. Even though i TOLD Leslie to go home, he waited for me anyway. After walking home, I had to rush everything because i was going to be late. I had to rush taking a shower, putting make-up on, straightening my hair(which is effing useless), and a lot more.

When we arrived, everything was such a blur. MSG and First Sergeant was there. All of them, lined up waiting for the cadets. We sat at the right. Our table number 20, next to the effing cold air conditioner, which JOSH picked out. LOL. So to my left was Martin, then Josh, nancy, David, Jennifer, Kathleen, Wesley then Gary. Leslie had to sit another table D: Tom took my chair, i think. LOL oh well. Since Alan was missing a seat, i shared with him. Dinner, all i got was salad and mashed potatoes. After dinner, a veteran talked and talked for like, forever. After he was done, everyone stood up and cheered, cheering that it was done. But then he started again. I knew that everyone wanted to get on the dance floor.

Finally it was time to dance. The DJ pumped up the music, girls ran to the dance floor, some with no shoes at all, people running for dessert, and me? I just stayed and watched. Banesa, Denise and Genia was already crazy on the dance floor. They were grinding already. I waited to go with Nancy, Kathleen and Jennifer. When we got to the dance floor, i was shy? I didn't want to dance in front of people. It felt mad weird x.x But people i knew just dragged me along and we just started dancing. Before you know it, hundreds of students were crammed up on the dance floor, sweating and grinding. It was crazy. It got really hot, so i went to settle down. But then David decided to get on the dance floor.

He dragged me back on. Then spanish music came on. I didn't know how to spanish dance, so i tried to leave like four times. But David kept dragging me back on. He led, i followed. It was pretty hard trying to dance. Then as the music kept going, we tended to get in the middle of the floor. So as the music got louder and louder, we got deeper and deeper into the crowd. Then Soulja Boy came on. I started laughing. My sergeant was on the 'stage' doing soulja boy with a couple of other guys. Then Walk It Out, it was hilarious. I was still in the crowd, David kept dancing and dancing non-stop. On the other hand, First lieutenant was too shy to dance. So was Leslie. So i dragged him to the dance floor XD Leslie has GOT to lighten up. He's really really nice and everything, but he has got to lighten up, kick back, and just have some fun(:

Of course, everyone started pushing and pushing, so accidentally me and david got mad close. It felt weird, but i guess its' what grinding means. lmao. So spanish dances started becoming sexual?!? What the hell. This night, May 22, 2009, was far the craziest night that has ever happened the past five to six years of my life. I seriously cannot wait till next year. It's the day after military ball, and the songs are in my head replaying, my feet, legs and hips want to move, and my hands just want to be in the air, being surrounded by people, dancing and dancing. Aiii, my gosh. I just can't seem to stop <3

No comments: