12.29.2008

Eric's Stay At My Place

This is from Eric; But thing is that I'm gonna sum Eric's stay in MY version. ^^

Day One: [The blog under this one]


Day Two:
This day was UBERLY boring. T.T Mom didn't let the three of us[Eric, Michelle, Me] out to main. So i was like -.-'' -> LETS SEE A MOVIE! First choice was "Yes Man" but then we saw "Marley & Me". We changed our minds because i have this free trailer thing on my Mac. So.. yeah. The movie was hilaurious. But then Marley died, so i cried. The movie was so touching! :] That ended my day pretty well. Hahas. Later that night, Jay[Cousin's boyfriend] taught me how to use Photobooth. Then like, a group of us started to take pictures non-stop. ^^ Sadly, we were having too much fun with the Mac camera, so it was 1am before we knew it. Then my mom came down saying "None of you can take a shower. Take it tomorrow..." We were like ">:O FINE" So, i didn't want to go to bed dirty so i started to scrub myself clean[don't think perverted please]


Day Three:
Got my ass up for church. Simon and leon tagged along. Sad thing was, i had to teach a class and my sister was helping me. So Eric, Leon and Simon were along outside. ROFLS The kids were so cute! After church, my mom took us to main. Leon left to go to QC. So the four of us went to Toyqube, where i got GLOOMY GLOVES. But Eric got the same moofia, 3x in a row. He spent 40+ Then we headed to flushing mall, where Eric bought his very FIRST BUBBLE TEA! Everyone had bubble milk tea except me, So i just took a sip from everyone's. ^^ We were there for a couple of hours. I THINK Michelle fell asleep. After that, we headed downstairs where Michelle bumped into the glass, then we laid down on the stage. But this weird and creeping security guard told us to get off. It felt like he was following us. I was like O.o?!?! Next, i called my mommy to tell her to drive us home. But she told me to go to the marketplace and buy 4 stinking carrots. To make carrot-apple juice. It's SO disgusting. T.T Hmm..Oh wells. Next, Michelle didn't know what "rigged" was and she was trying to figure out what water was made out of. LOL. We started to watch scary trailers afterwards. "The Unborn" is so CREPPY and DISGUSTING. Y.Y But i wanna go see it. hehe. After that, me and Eric headed upstairs to just talk about things. We started out with talking about the day. But then i overheard my mom asking my brother what me and Eric was doing upstairs. So i hid behind my door and waited for him. Eric was on my bed pretending I wasn't in the room. My brother was trying his best to be quiet, while trying to scare us. Then he ran into my room yelling "Boo" So it was my turn. I popped out behind the door and yelled even louder, "BOO", the the result was that my brother screamed like one of the girls in a horror movie. Hahas. My mom was like "Do you think you can beat Vanessa at that? It's her hobby." I was like LOL!!!! Hahas. So me and Eric started talking about memories aka memories couple years ago like...elementary memories. I laughed so fricking hard. I was almost crying tears of laughter. LOL. Then Michelle joined us. So Eric started a different story about this crazy mexican that was stripping in the streets in brooklyn. So my sister, Michelle started to re-enact it. She took one of my cylinder pillows, and, yea. LOL It was so fricking funny. My mom was like "You guys still didn't go to sleep? Vanessa, i wonder how you're gonna wake up tomorrow." I was like... whoops. Hahas. This day was pretty amazing.


Day Four:
I had drill practice at school from 8am-2pm. So i couldn't really hang out with anyone today. But i DID jump fence at school, because there was no fricking way to get out of the school. The gates were locked, i was like O.O?!?!? DAMN! So i climbed the fence then jumped it. Many armed people saw me, i was kinda embarrassed, but oh wells, i had fun. ^^


Conclusion:
Eric staying at my place is the most fun, i had in AGES. He's gonna come back after New Year's. So I'm Glad. ^^

[There were things in Day Three and Day Four i left out. It's best that no one knows. ^^ But Michelle and Eric knows]

2 comments:

WYZURD said...

LMAO LMAOOOO!!!!!
yeah you're right. i was liek reading day 3 and then it stopped i was like FTW???

LMAO you could see me laughing through the windshield XD XD hilAURious (O___O)

WYZURD said...

it was BUBBLE MILK TEA XD
i bought bubble tea tons of times.
it was so funyn you guys were frekaed out when i said that it was the first time i bought BUBBLE TEA
simon like rotated in his chair
the next time i see you i will react it(simon rotating on his chairr) XD XD

and lmao day 3 was AMAZING :]