12.27.2008

The Day After Christmas

Yesterday night, was the best day since Christmas break started. I headed to brooklyn for a dinner party/birthday party. It was hilaurious. People who attended where;
Eric[cousin-in-law]
Jessica[cousin-in-law]
Vanessa[Me]
Michelle[Sister]
Richard[Jessica's brother]
Ming[Eric's brother]
Terry & Brother [Samuel]
And All The Other Big Talkative aka screaming, yelling, laughing, LOUD-laughing Adults...
-.-

Well, the party started out uberly boring. Then... Eric and Jessica arrived. Hahas. Richard looked weird. ROFLS But yeah...hahas. Before dinner started, well, while dinner started, we just started to laugh out of nowhere and act stupid. ^^ Well, i drank a little bit. A little, meaning less than a cup. NO, i'm not a drunkie. Well never be one. ROFLS. Yeah. So then i started to sing songs, then i sung "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerve." Then i tried different versions. xD The chinese version, from hommina went to ha-min-na. ROFLS Meaning downstairs hahas. Mad hilaurious.[Spelled it wrong on PURPOSE] hehe xD

After that, i went to bother Richard. [Jessica's brother] Then i asked him... too long... MAIN POINT: Butt boob didn't get me a present. >:O Oh wells.. ROFLS... then my sister was drinking coca-cola. Then i told a joke, then michelle spit over EVERYONE. hahas. She said that the soda went to her nose, so she couldn't take it, so then she spit all over.. Hahas. Surprised she didn't get in trouble. The sad thing was that I was laughing so hard with Jessica, i was about to piss on myself ^^

Then Eric came to my house. I took out a bottle of aloe. Then started to drink it. Then put the cap on. Picked the bottle again and Eric was looking at me with a retarded face as i pressed my lips against the aloe bottle cap. LOL I felt like a retard. Hahas Oh wells. So many things happened yesterday, it's hard to describe it in words. ^^

Well... yesterday was a great AWESOME day. ^^


P.S JELLYFISH!


Me:Gimme Five! JELLYFISH
Eric, Jessica And Michelle: D:
Me:I'm Sorry...Hug? BIGGER JELLYFISH
Eric, Jessica And Michelle: ROFLS

No comments: