12.25.2008

You're The One Hurting Me....

Why the HELL do you have to yell at her? Just because i told you, doesn't mean you have to tell anyone else... FCUK... I TOLD YOU! EVERYTHING we talk about, i want you to keep to your self... Now, i don't think i can even TRUST you... Pissing me off on Christmas... FUCK... Damn it, if you had ANY idea of what she wrote to me, you would  have the feeling that i don't ever want to see you again. But i cant do that! I love you so much. It just fcuking pisses me off that you have to call her those names!

I don't want you calling her a fag bag, or cursing at her with fcuking bullshit. DAMN! Stop EVERYTHING.... You're the only one pissing me off right now. I don't think i want to get back with you after the break.... Not until you actually change. My christmas present was important, i didn't give a fcuk about whoever read it. I just give a fcuk when someone i care about, is hurt. And you were one that hurt one i cared about.

Change your attitude, before I lose you.... And before you start acting like my dad when he's drunk. 

CHANGE... FCUK IT!



On top of that, You have to fcuking lie about everything? You lie about everything behind my back. Fcuk YOU! DAMN! I thought you were going to tell me everything. Apparently not, Change everything.. I swear. Not fcuking taking shit no more..

Better Change Before I Move On... That 2% is telling me to... I'm starting to trust it...

No comments: