12.29.2008

New Year Resolutions

My Plan:

-Boost up my grades
-Stop being a lazy butt and get things done on time
-Stop being addicted to the computer
-Stay in good shape [Stop being a junkie]
-Concentrate during practice
-Be more faithful to those around me
-Live a little in life
-Help my wifey; Karen
-Reunion with 163 friends
-Stop being stressed all the time
-Think of positive thoughts instead of doubts
-Not let love distract my life
-Be nicer to people i dislike or annoy me
-Knock some manners into Terry [IMPOSSIBLE]
-Forget about everything in the past that hurt me
-Not go over my texting limit nor minutes
-Gain my mom's trust again
-Treat my dad better after what happened
-Pass Level 7 [Piano]
-Be a better teacher at church
-DEFINITELY save money
-Volunteer more
-Reduce my cursing again

And the most important one;
-To try and actually make this list come true.


That's it so far, but i know im going to have more. But time to time, i will check this list and check off things i already did.
[Some things might take longer than others ^^ Well.... Good Luck To Me And Everyone Else!]

Happy New Year, Everyone

No comments: