12.30.2008

Extraordinary Cousin-in-law

Who knew your cousin-in-law would be the best relative you can have? Eric... When i think about it, it weird. He's one of the guys that understand me. He cares for me. He listens to me and we have to most amazing fun whenever we're together. He knows what I go through. I have never seen him in love. But when i did, man, he was crazy in love. He did his best to make her happy. But the girl didn't appreciate him like i do. That girl hasn't seen what kind of guy Eric is.

Eric is a random, amazing, understandable, funny, and unique person. No one has seen that side of him before. I never knew that he had a side like that. But apparently, he did. I known him for so long, but i never knew he had a sensitive side. Mainly, what i see, is the random, wanna-have-fun-all-the-time side. But that side is fun. Every side of him is unique. He is truly amazing. When i tell Eric about my problems, he listens, deeply. And it's really nice that he cares. It's so sweet when he's posting blogs for me and Simon. So this blog is mainly for him.

Eric is an awesome person. And we both hope that as we grow older, nothing between us will change. ^^ When I'm with Eric, he always cheers me up with things going on between his friends and him in brooklyn. We share memories we have, from elementary to present. It is so fun hanging out him. Without him in my life, i don't know how i would get through life. He is always wanting to sleep-over my house. When adults ask him if he wants to go somewhere, he always answers "FLUSHING!" Hahas. I don't blame him. Flushing is AWESOME! Hehe ^^ Eric even turned down disneyworld for flushing. See how crazy Eric is?! LOL But i love him. Wish we could hang out more. And also, he loves Toyqube. xD He loves Moofia, Gloomy Bear, and Bad Taste Bear. LOL.. Forget about bad taste bear. :] Hahas. Well, it's funny how i can write a lot about Eric. But I'm not done. This is just all i can type right now. :P

Love you, Eric!