1.14.2009

Look at Me...

I need a break from everything. I just can't take it anymore. I'm more stressed then im suppose to be. Damn. I have midterms coming up and most importantly, too many things are on my mind and i can't comcentrate. I have got to hangout with my friends and just forget everything. I need time before i can get back on my feet. Because this girl will get back on her feet. And NOTHING is going to stop her. Though it might hurt me, i still have to get up. Because i know that my life is already planned out. So whatever i do, is already planned out. Maybe being... random and being happy all the time is my thing. And i don't plan to break it now. I will not let anything intimidate me or bring me down anywhere. I will try my best to stay on top, not of others, but myself. Though forgetting about the past will hit me hard, I still gotta overcome it. It might hurt me deeply. But that's why friends are there. Just remember that i will not forget anything.

2 comments:

Specopz495 said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT YEAH GO GIRL!!!

vanessaouu said...

rofls
thanks dad :]