1.20.2009

Everything was a fucking lie.

Gave you my heart, you tore it into two. Now that we part, wish i never met you.


I was like a hit-and-run, next time i see you, it's you who should run. Because i can't take this shit no more. I actually loved you, but you broke it anyway. You didn't care. Didn't give a shit. You played with my heart. But you know what? You shouldn't have done that. Next time i see you, you better watch it. I'm not the type or girl you play with then leave. You have no idea what i would do to get even. So watch yourself. And the next time you see me, you would want to stay 4 to 10 fucking feet away from me. Your face just pisses the shit out of me. Don't call me, don't talk to me, don't even look at me. Yeah, that's how much i hate you. Don't want you ever in my life. Everyone else is different, but you are just a piece or crap. Don't even try to say sorry to me, because i know that. Deep inside, you don't mean anything. You say you still "like" me. Chances are I'm nothing to you. I'm glad I'm nothing to you because i don't want to be treated like the way you treat me.


I'm going to erase you. Completely from my mind. Never again, will you exist.



Farewell

No comments: