1.19.2009

Things i Wrote From The Corazon

What is four plus one?

Well, maybe my heart is starting to heal, maybe they have won.

But one thing is that you'll never change the way i feel.


Just like the old times, lonely and unspoken.

Having the strength to climb, so quiet, so broken.


Old times have come, Sad times have died.

My brother left me numb, but upon my face, all tears have dried.


Far and wide, i look up to the snow, and my name speaks.

Quietly it guides, telling me to glow, and not be weak.


You ignore me if i was nothing.

But deep inside, I'm your everything.


Every snowflake is unique, one represents myself.

Am i the one you seek? Or am i like everyone else?


Listening to my music, singing along.

Thinking about the basics, thinking about where i belong.


Thinking about love songs, thinking about how we were.

Listening all nightlong, hoping for a cure.


Will i die for you? No.

Will i die with you? Yes

If i died for you, i wouldn't be able to spend my life with you.

If i died with you, i would spend eternity with you.

No comments: