1.17.2009

Changed, Improved, Refreshed

Well, it's done. What am i going to do now? Have i nothing more to do? Well, right now, all i can do is wait and have fun with my friends, forgetting everything. Even if i meet a new person, would i forget? I just wish not, because everything was unique. This girl has already got back on her feet, now all she needs is happiness. It sure of a hell wasn't easy going through many things. It still isn't, but one thing i know, is that i will keep my head up high and not let anyone bring me down. Not even you, can bring me down. Whoever thinks they can, then i would like to see you try. I just need comfort. Is that a lot? Hm.... Well, i know a lot of people that can bring me it, but it doesn't fulfill me. I'm not forcing anyone. I just want to... i don't know. I just want to find unbroken love, i guess. One love that will never break apart.



Everyday i think of you
Wondering what you wanna do.
Do you wanna be my boo?
'Cause baby, I Love You.
I was blind, but now i see
You bought the goodness out of me.
Now i'm falling in too deep
Baby won't you take my hand
'Cause i want you to understand
You'll get to know just who i am[One life one Love]
'Cause i want you to be my man
And without love in my life
I will be lonely when i die.
Every time you're on my mind
Everything will be alright

No comments: