1.22.2009

Wish You The Best

Seeing you everyday, hurts me so deep,

There's so much I want to say, but I never have the strength.

Every time I try, my tears just start to come,

Finally I cry, unable to finish what should've been done.

It's just so hard facing you and her,

It makes me reminisce how we once were.

I guess i was just a doll, play then throw away,

Ignoring me just to stall, then left, forgetting everyday.

It just hurts so much that I actually loved you,

But I guess your habit is to break hearts into two.

All my friends support me whenever i need it,

They make me laugh, sometimes it doesn't work a bit.

I wish the laughter never ended, so i would stay happy,

But i guess time never ends, while happiness does.

I have friends talking to you, screaming at you,

breaking your heart into two.

But it probably means nothing.

You call and call, but i just ignore it.

Even looking at caller ID hurts even the littlest bit.

My question is if you still love me.

If you don't, I'll let you be.

That's all I want to know,

If it's too hard then just say no.



Right now, I'm


Wanted by many,

Taken by none,

Talking to some,

But waiting for the one

[Thanks Vicka]



Taxi's the best,

better than the rest.

Makes me smile,

makes my life worthwhile.

Makes me laugh till I cry,

For him to make me laugh,

is like a piece of pie.


No comments: